(Middle Level – Senior )PHP Web Developer ($1,000 – $2,000)
December 12, 2019
Found in 2014, Eastgate Software is a software development company that builds custom business solutions and applications. We are proud of our high-qualified staff who has more than 20 years of experience in software development including web, mobile and desktop applications.
We put quality and customer satisfactions at the top priority in every project we carry. Therefore our German and US senior experts offer local consultancy for European and US clients.
As a member of Eastgate, you will be emerged in a professional and flexible environment where you have opportunities to express your own ideas and improve your skill set through many interesting full-cycle projects.
- Participate as developer in software development projects for international customers under supervision of our team leaders from Vietnam and Germany. Further information about such projects could be possibly discussed during interviews.
- Perform maintenance and support tasks on existing software systems upon request of the customer
- Develop new modules for existing systems
- Contribute to improving the quality and design of the existing code base
- Provide technical problem resolution for less complex problems
The ideal candidate:
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP, MVC design patterns, OOP
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Experiences with WordPress
- Have knowledge of Symfony, Angular, React is a plus
- Good communication in English is a plus
- Willingness to learn new technologies both by training and self-learning
- Negotiable salary rate
- Having bonus projects and the 13th month salary
- Performance review and appropriate gratification: twice/year
- Having chance to work with and learn from many experts from around the world (Germany, US, Japan, Belarus, Bulgaria and Finland…)
- Joining in dynamic and flexible working environment
- 15 leave days/year (will be added an extra day each year and maximum 20 days for annual leave)
- Yearly outing trip, quarterly team-building trip, monthly workshop/course fee…
- Free snack and instant drink
- Flexible working time (9:30- 18:30)
- No Overtime ( Only 8 working hours)
Send us your CV and portfolio to:
Or reach us at: Tel: 024 6276 3566 – FB: www.facebook.com/eastgate.software