J2EE TEAM LEADER ($1,200 -$2,000)
August 7, 2019
Founded in 2014, Eastgate Software is a software development company that builds custom business solutions and applications. We are proud of our high-qualified staff who has more than 20 years of experience in software development including web, mobile and desktop applications.
We put quality and customer satisfactions at the top priority in every project we carry. Therefore our German and US senior experts offer local consultancy for European and US clients.
As a member of Eastgate, you will be emerged in a professional and flexible environment where you have opportunities to express your own ideas and improve your skill set through many interesting full-cycle projects.
- Lead the Java development team. Be the main contact point for customer (European customer) to the offshore team.
- Develop web system (front-end and back-end) for Airport Station bag management system
- Full Life Cycle Development
- Application troubleshooting/enhancements and user application support
- Report to General Manager
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Have experience as a Team Leader or similar role
- Strong knowledge and experience in Object-Oriented Design and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Strong experience with Java/J2EE, Spring framework, Hibernate, Database (SQL, Oracle).
- Experience with Web Service (SOAP and RESTful).
- Experience with Java Design Pattern
- Experience with relational database
- Good knowledge in HTML, CSS
- Experience with build tools (Ant, Maven …)
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new technologies both by training and self-learning
- Outstanding communication and presentation ability
- Co-ordinate team activities, mentor junior members and handle day-to-day work efficiently.
- Make proposal to improve the working process
- Negotiable salary rate
- Having bonus projects and the 13th month salary
- Having chance to work with and learn from many experts from around the world (Germany, US, Japan, Belarus, Bulgaria and Finland…)
- Joining in Dynamic & Flexible Working Environment
- 15 leave days/year (will be added an extra day each year and maximum 20 days for annual leave)
- Yearly outing trip, quarterly team-building trip, monthly workshop/course fee…
- Free snack and instant drink
- Flexible working time (9:30- 18:30)
- No Overtime ( Only 8 working hours)
- Joining us now and you will receive signing bonus up to $1,000 when candidates pass 2-month probation.
Send us your CV and portfolio to: