IT Sales ( Salary Negotiation)
December 25, 2019
Founded in 2014, Eastgate Software is a software development company that builds custom business solutions and applications. We are proud of our high-qualified staff who has more than 20 years of experience in software development including web, mobile and desktop applications.
We put quality and customer satisfactions at the top priority in every project we carry. Therefore, our German and US senior experts offer local consultancy for European and US clients.
As a member of Eastgate, you will be emerged in a professional and flexible environment where you have opportunities to express your own ideas and improve your skill set through many interesting full-cycle projects.
- Designing, developing new programs, products, or features by analyzing the raw requirement.
- Collaborating with the back-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed
- Conducted market research for English-speaking countries (focus on Europe and Australia)
- Generated sales leads: cultivated relationships with current customers and approached potential customers
- Provided assistance in the invoice preparation
- Kept the communication between customers, technical leaders and engineers running smoothly
- Developed content and monitored design process for sales materials: official brochure, email, slide, website, etc. (if needed)
The ideal candidate:
- Ability to learn and use innovative selling technologies (e.g., analytics, social media) to network, engage clients, and identify new business opportunities
- Motivated self-starter with a passion for sales and a desire to achieve performance goals
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills; ability to tailor verbal and written communications to adapt to different cultures, clients, and colleagues at multiple levels
- Ability to prioritize demands from multiple clients while developing creative sales solutions that solve complex business problems
- Demonstrated ability to build trusting working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Bachelor’s Degree; IT background is a plus
- Having experiences in IT Sales is a plus
Send us your CV and portfolio to:
Email: [email protected];
Or reach us at: Tel: 024 6276 3566 – FB: www.facebook.com/eastgate.software