(Middle Level – Senior) Front-end Developer ($1,000 – $2,000)
December 7, 2019
Founded in 2014, Eastgate Software is a software development company that builds custom business solutions and applications. We are proud of our high-qualified staff who has more than 20 years of experience in software development including web, mobile and desktop applications.
We put quality and customer satisfactions at the top priority in every project we carry. Therefore our German and US senior experts offer local consultancy for European and US clients.
As a member of Eastgate, you will be emerged in a professional and flexible environment where you have opportunities to express your own ideas and improve your skill set through many interesting full-cycle projects
- Design, developing new programs, products, or features by analyzing the raw requirement.
- Collaborating with the back-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of AngularJS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong problem solving
- Good communication in English is must for Senior level
- Negotiable salary rate
- Having bonus projects and the 13th month salary
- Having chance to work with and learn from many experts from around the world (Germany, US, Japan, Belarus, Bulgaria and Finland…)
- Joining in Dynamic & Flexible Working Environment
- 15 leave days/year (will be added an extra day each year and maximum 20 days for annual leave)
- Yearly outing trip, quarterly teambuilding trip, monthly workshop/course fee…
- Free snack and instant drink
- Flexible working time (9:30- 18:30)
- No Overtime ( Only 8 working hours)
Send us your CV and portfolio to:
Email: [email protected]
Or reach us at: Tel: 024 6276 3566 – FB: www.facebook.com/eastgate.software