04 Mid/Senior C++ Developers (up to $2,000)
December 23, 2019
Founded in 2014, Eastgate Software is a software development company that builds custom business solutions and applications. We are proud of our high-qualified staff who has more than 20 years of experience in software development including web, mobile and desktop applications.
We put quality and customer satisfactions at the top priority in every project we carry. Therefore, our German and US senior experts offer local consultancy for European and US clients.
As a member of Eastgate, you will be emerged in a professional and flexible environment where you have opportunities to express your own ideas and improve your skill set through many interesting full-cycle projects.
- Analyze and develop solutions for Intelligent Traffic System (ITS)
- Integrate software components from other partners
- Design software for reliability, low latency, efficiency
- Implement high quality code with comprehensive unit testing to lock down algorithm behavior and guarantee success
- Troubleshoot issues raised from production and resolve customer problems
- Participate in all phases of development (specification, design, development and maintenance)
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Strong knowledge and experience in C/C++ development
- Experiences in OOP and software design
- Experiences with low-level system programming and Linux systems
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt with different technologies and platforms. Experiences with broad number of technologies (e.g. Java, Python…) is a plus.
- Structured, systematic, solid and reliable working
- Fluent in English is a big plus
- Negotiable salary rate
- Having project bonus and the 13th month salary
- Performance review and appropriate gratification: twice/year
- Having chance to work with and learn from many experts from around the world (Germany, US, Japan, Belarus, Bulgaria and Finland…)
- Joining in dynamic and flexible working environment
- 15 leave days/year (will be added an extra day each year and maximum 20 days for annual leave)
- Yearly outing trip, quarterly team-building trip, monthly workshop/course fee…
- Flexible working time (9:30- 18:30)
- No Overtime ( Only 8 working hours)
- Free snack and instant drink
Send us your CV and portfolio to:
Email: [email protected];
Or reach us at: Tel: 024 6276 3566 – FB: www.facebook.com/eastgate.software