Mid Level Android Developer ($1,000-$1,500)
December 23, 2019
Founded in 2014, Eastgate Software is a software development company that builds custom business solutions and applications. We are proud of our high-qualified staff who has more than 20 years of experience in software development including web, mobile and desktop applications.
We put quality and customer satisfactions at the top priority in every project we carry. Therefore, our German and US senior experts offer local consultancy for European and US clients.
As a member of Eastgate, you will be emerged in a professional and flexible environment where you have opportunities to express your own ideas and improve your skill set through many interesting full-cycle projects.
- Design and build applications for Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
The ideal candidate:
- Understanding and able to work with OOP, MVC, MVP, MVVM models, Android’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end service.
- Have experiences with Google Map API, Appium, Jenkins, CI/CD, GIT is preferred.
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good at English is a plus
- Negotiable salary rate
- Having project bonus and the 13th month salary
- Performance review and appropriate gratification: twice/year
- Having chance to work with and learn from many experts from around the world (Germany, US, Japan, Belarus, Bulgaria and Finland…)
- Joining in dynamic and flexible working environment
- 15 leave days/year (will be added an extra day each year and maximum 20 days for annual leave)
- Yearly outing trip, quarterly team-building trip, monthly workshop/course fee…
- Flexible working time (9:30- 18:30)
- No Overtime ( Only 8 working hours)
- Free snack and instant drink
Send us your CV and portfolio to:
Or reach us at: Tel: 024 6276 3566 – FB: www.facebook.com/eastgate.software