AI/Deep Learning Engineer ($600 – $1500)
August 7, 2019
Found in 2014, Eastgate Software is a software development company that builds custom business solutions and applications. We are proud of our high-qualified staff who has more than 20 years of experience in software development including web, mobile and desktop applications.
We put quality and customer satisfactions at the top priority in every project we carry. Therefore our German and US senior experts offer local consultancy for European and US clients.
As a member of Eastgate, you will be emerged in a professional and flexible environment where you have opportunities to express your own ideas and improve your skill set through many interesting full-cycle projects.
Join a new and growing team at Eastgate Software focused on developing machine learning applications to transform Healthcare and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The team is solving Computer Vision problems, design and optimize, and inventing Machine Learning inspired techniques that will change the way of life for our future. See your work impact millions of people around the world. Ongoing investigations in our team revolve around:
- Deep Learning (with focus on computer vision problems: Object Detection, Object Segmentation, OCR)
- Reinforcement Learning
- Bayesian Optimization, Gaussian Processes
- Unsupervised Learning in the context of various SoC big data / optimization problems (e.g., minimize chip power, area).
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Strong passion for big data and data science
- At least 1+ year experience with the following areas: Python, TensorFlow, Keras, OpenCV, Machine Learning Fundamentals
- Knowledge of Deep Learning, hand-on experience with CNN is a plus, RCNN, LSTM is a plus.
- Experience implementing machine learning & analytics algorithms in classification.
- An amazing team player most important!
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Good English or Japanese is plus.
- Negotiable salary rate
- Having bonus projects and the 13th month salary
- Performance review and appropriate gratification: 1 time/year
- Having chance to work with and learn from many experts from around the world (Germany, US, Japan, Belarus, Bulgaria and Finland…)
- Joining in dynamic and flexible working environment
- 15 leave days/year (will be added an extra day each year and maximum 20 days for annual leave)
- Yearly outing trip, quarterly team-building trip, monthly workshop/course fee…
- Flexible working time (9:30- 18:30)
- No Overtime ( Only 8 working hours)
- Free snack and instant drink
Send us your CV and portfolio to:
Or reach us at: Tel: 024 6276 3566 – FB: www.facebook.com/eastgate.software