Skip to content
- Develop new software for international customers under supervision of our team leaders in Vietnam and Germany. Project information will be discussed during interviews.
- Implement new modules and/or implement improvements to existing software systems.
- Contribute to design decisions on new projects as well as updating established products.
Who we’re looking for
- Good knowledge and working experience with Symfony PHP framework
- Understanding of synchronous behaviour of PHP, MVC design patterns and OOP
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Familiarity with PHP limitations and how to work around them.
- Experiences with WordPress
- Knowledge and experience with Angular, React and/or Node is a plus
- Good English communication skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies by training and/or self-learning
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Eastgate Software is a Global Fortune 500 Preferred Vendor, so you will have an opportunity to work with many IT Experts around Europe and USA
- Be emerged in a professional and motivating environment where you have opportunities to express your own ideas and improve your skill set through many interesting full-cycle projects
- Flexible working time: 9:30 a.m to 6:30 p.m, Monday to Friday, No Overtime ( Only 8 working hours)
- Performance review and appropriate gratification: twice a year
- 13th month salary + Project bonus
- Free snacks, video gaming & movie nights, team social and sport activities
- 15 leave days/year (will be added an extra day each year and maximum 20 days for annual leave)
Explore Eastgate more through: